Hanna GroLine HI70004G pH 4.01 Buffer Sachets
HI70004G is a high quality pH 4.01 calibration buffer designed with hydroponics, aquaponics, and greenhouses in mind.
Single-use sachets are highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design. They are the perfect accessory for your on-the-go testing, fitting easily into your pocket or carrying case.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis.
- Single-use sachets for convenience.
- Perfect for use with GroLine testers and portable meters!
Out of stock
HI70004G is a high quality pH 4.01 calibration buffer produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.02 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode.
Light block foil packaging
- Light-tight packet helps to prevent against degradation by UV light.
One-time use sachet packets
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution.
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Many Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.
|pH Value @25°C||4.01|
|pH Accuracy (@25ºC/77ºF)||±0.02 pH|
|Dimensions||13 × 6 × 1 cm|