Hanna HI70300S pH Probe Storage Solution 30ml
HI70300S is a storage solution prepared with reagent grade chemicals that can be used to ensure optimum performance of your pH and ORP electrodes. It is necessary to store a pH electrode in a solution in order to keep the glass membrane of the pH electrode hydrated. Ideally a storage solution should be used; never store an electrode in distilled or deionized water. The Hanna Instruments storage solution is specifically formulated to minimize microbial growth and to prevent any diffusion/osmotic effects from storing a probe in a solution with the highly concentrated inner reference electrolyte.
- Special formulation to minimize microbial growth and osmotic/diffusion effects between the solution and inner reference electrolyte
- Manufactured specifically for pH and ORP electrodes
- Clearly marked expiration date and lot number
HI70300S is a solution that can be used to store your pH electrode*. To ensure an optimum response time, the glass sensor tip and the reference junction of the pH electrode should be kept moist and not be allowed to dry out when not in use. Placing the electrode in a small glass filled with storage solution or replacing the solution in the protective cap is a suitable way to store the electrode. The HI70300S should also be used to rehydrate the electrode after a cleaning procedure by soaking for at least one hour before taking measurements.
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date.
- Hanna storage solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
|Description||electrode storage solution|
|Certificate of Analysis||No|
|Dimensions||5 × 12 × 5 cm|